Nigerian grandparents are mostly chill and they are unproblematic, which is good. But if you’re bored and you think you could handle seeing them riled up, you should try one of the following tips.
1. Tell them you’ve not eaten
Ah, they want to kill my child.
2. Now, when they cook for you, tell them you’re not hungry
Evil forces are at play here.
3. When they dash you money, refuse it
They will always see you as their 5-year old sweetheart
4. Don’t call anyone older than you brother or sister
Any form of disrespect cannot stand in their house
5. Don’t greet them properly
For example, are you a well-bred Yoruba boy if you prostrate and your chest and chin don’t touch the ground?
6. Give or collect something from them with your left hand
Just slap them and get it over with.
7. Nod your head when they’re talking to you
Are you a lizard?