Procrastination: (noun) the action of delaying or postponing something. If you are balanced on this table, get in here.
1. You, when you see all the things you have to do.
Hei God. Only me, all these things? Who did I offend?
2. You, making a to-do list with complete assurance that you will get everything done in minutes.
Energy, but lowkey you know you are just fronting, because even the to-do list makes no sense to you at all.
3. You, taking a 3 hour break after doing only one thing from your to-do list.
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.
4. Or you abandon all your chores to see an episode of a TV series.
We only have just one shot at life, really.
5. Sometimes, you just tell yourself that you’ll peep into Twitter.
But Ijibabe borrowed Shinana’s wig and cut it short as a revenge to Darisa who ate Ibinabo’s mango that she kept in Osahon’s bag which Halirat found in Caro’s house when she went to greet Klara. So, there’s a major drag and God forbid that you will miss out on it.
6. You, watching videos after videos of how to stop procrastinating.
So this is how I have been playing myself. Wow.
7. You, resolving to stop procrastinating.
A decision you’ll take tomorrow, because you have been baptised in the river of procrastination.