If your close friends want to date your ex, darling, you should be comfortable about it. In many ways than one, you stand to gain a lot of things.
1. They might be soul mates.
That it didn’t work out between you and the ex does not mean it won’t work out if they date your friends. Leave the road, let them connect with their soul mates.
2. You’ll finally get to know if you were the problem or them.
Remember when the break up happened and you thought you were the problem? Well, if you let your friends date your ex, you will finally get to know if you were the one incapable of holding a relationship down or if your ex was just a goat.
3. You get to give sex tips and advice on what the ex likes.
You to your close friend: His penis is delicious, actually. But to enjoy it, sprinkle small salt on it. It will make him curl his toes and the whole package will be elongated. 30 minutes into sex, he can burst into tears, but keep riding him. It’s just his university trauma coming to the fore.
4. Possibility of a threesome.
And in this threesome, you’ll already be familiar with the parties involved.
5. You can actually cheat with the ex and it won’t count as cheating.
Yes, we said what we said.
6. But whatever happens, it’s just dating, they’ll probably break up anyway.