A lot of Nigerians are disobedient. For real. And their fellow Nigerians (who are also disobedient) have found alternative ways to keep them in check. Alternative ways being curses that involve them and their innocent generation. This is Nigeria, darlings. You fight fire with fire.
1. No time to waste.
It’s like bend down select. Bend down to dump your refuse and select generational curses while you’re at it.
2. This one with bonus beating.
First, they collect your money. And then they beat you on top of it. Just because you came to drop bread nylon and toilet roll paper. This life no just balance.
3. Yoruba curses are so potent. We’ll translate it for you:
Throw refuse here and perish. Literally.
4. This one isn’t exactly a warning, but I have questions:
Question number 1: If a potential wife finds it, how is she supposed to reach him, since the number is not clear?
5. Akiyesi Pataki. In other words, “IMPORTANT NOTICE.”
This is more hilarious because it is written in first person. As you read it, you are personalising it. The worst part? There’s an “Amen” at the end of it. In other words, a confession and a big amen to seal it. No time.
6. See ehn, Nigerians are chief at this thing.
Funny thing is that someone will still see this and urinate there. No be Nigerians?
7. They even made a signpost for it.
It’s sign that they mean business LMAO. Y’all better start being obedient.