A lot of restaurants are now online and people can order food from their home. Ideally, this should make everything easier. But this is Nigeria, nothing is ever easy. You will understand this post if you have tried to order food online.
1. When you call the restaurant and they have the food you want on the menu
My taste organs are doing cartwheels already.
2. When they confirm that you will get your order in 30 minutes
You people are the best in this business.
3. You, counting down to the 30 minutes like
But why is the time so slow?
4. You, wondering why you haven’t got your order after the first hour has passed
Did the dispatch rider get into an accident?
5. When you call them again and they tell you that there was a problem with the dispatch
Something is doing you people
5. When they bribe you with extra food
Ooin. You people are doing well.
7. When they finally call you that your food is on its way
Please be fast.
8. When the dispatch rider calls to ask for directions again
ARE YOU MAD?!
9. When the rider calls to tell you he has arrived
10. When you get the food and realise it’s cold already and you’re not even hungry anymore
I just wasted two hours of my life.
11. You, calling the restaurant the next day after you’d swore never to order food there again
Call me my name.
What’s up, Zikoko Fam? It would mean the world to us if you spared a few minutes to fill this Reader Survey. It’s so we can bring you the content you really want!