1. It appears Nigerian dads try to help out in the kitchen.
2. Just look at this dad that makes mad couscous.
@MakiSpoke I remember when we were young and my mum kept complaining about cooking and my dad vexed and made us the maddest couscous ever!— Miss B (@naijadaydreamer) October 15, 2016
3. What of this dad who can cut yam like a pro?
First time I saw my dad cutting yam with his left hand (he writes with the right), I tripped. Like you’re this awesome?! And you’re my dad?!— #ImWithHer (@Jvmoke) October 15, 2016
4. When your dad is old and gold!
@MakiSpoke He cooks on a regular basis, different kinds of meal despite his age— Mr. Tony (@MrTohNey) October 15, 2016
5. When you have an in-house chef and he’s your dad.
@MakiSpoke so many times, he just didn’t make traditional Naija food. He bakes extremely well and his stir-fry and salads are to die for.— Lola. (@LolaRxstar) October 15, 2016
6. Can this awesome dad adopt us now?
7. This beans love is too cute!
@MakiSpoke my dad made my mum love beans when they were courting. Like he used to make it so well he made her a beans lover ?— Ashabi. (@de_s0_la) October 15, 2016
8. Dad like no other.
@makispoke Made a meaner egusi than my mom when I was young. Taught me how to make eba and boil rice when he discovered my kitchen skills— idara umoette (@idarajune) October 15, 2016
9. Look at this one’s mouth. Where were you when he was pounding it?
@MakiSpoke he just finished pounding yam— Bonny Castle (@FolaAyoola_) October 15, 2016