So someone took the liberty to ask a very important question on Twitter. Now we know our dads are actually good cooks, contrary to popular opinion.
1. It appears Nigerian dads try to help out in the kitchen.
2. Just look at this dad that makes mad couscous.
@MakiSpoke I remember when we were young and my mum kept complaining about cooking and my dad vexed and made us the maddest couscous ever!— Miss B (@naijadaydreamer) October 15, 2016
3. What of this dad who can cut yam like a pro?
First time I saw my dad cutting yam with his left hand (he writes with the right), I tripped. Like you’re this awesome?! And you’re my dad?!— #ImWithHer (@Jvmoke) October 15, 2016
4. When your dad is old and gold!
@MakiSpoke He cooks on a regular basis, different kinds of meal despite his age— Mr. Tony (@MrTohNey) October 15, 2016
5. When you have an in-house chef and he’s your dad.
@MakiSpoke so many times, he just didn’t make traditional Naija food. He bakes extremely well and his stir-fry and salads are to die for.— Lola. (@LolaRxstar) October 15, 2016
6. Can this awesome dad adopt us now?
7. This beans love is too cute!
@MakiSpoke my dad made my mum love beans when they were courting. Like he used to make it so well he made her a beans lover ?— Ashabi. (@de_s0_la) October 15, 2016
8. Dad like no other.
@makispoke Made a meaner egusi than my mom when I was young. Taught me how to make eba and boil rice when he discovered my kitchen skills— idara umoette (@idarajune) October 15, 2016
9. Look at this one’s mouth. Where were you when he was pounding it?
@MakiSpoke he just finished pounding yam— Bonny Castle (@FolaAyoola_) October 15, 2016