Lately, you’ve seen ‘The Gambia’ and ‘Yahya Jammeh’ flying all over social media.
But you’re a dummy who doesn’t know anything. And your pride will not let you ask anybody to explain to you.
These are 11 things you need to know.
1. Yahya Jammeh is Gambia’s FORMER president who wants to die in that position.
He took power in 1994 after a successful coup.
2. Even though he has ruled The Gambia for the past 22 years, and even though he lost the presidential elections of December 1, 2016, he’s still not having sense.
3. This same Yahya Jammeh initially accepted the results of the elections, before he started yarning dust.
4. Adama Barrow, the rightful president-elect had to flee to Senegal after Yahya Jammeh announced he would not be handing over after all.
5. Sadly, he had to miss the burial of his little son, Habibu Barrow, who was mauled by a guard dog.
6. Nigeria and other West African countries have agreed to chook mouth in the matter and force Yahya Jammeh to leave office. Some presidents went to talk with him, but he was doing strong head.
7. Presently, troops have been positioned in Senegal to invade The Gambia if the need arises.
8. The Gambia actually has a very small military might, about 2,500 men strong.
9. No one really knows why he’s carrying shoulder when only the police on 3rd Mainland Bridge can deal with him.
10. Whether Jammeh likes it or not, Adama Barrow will be sworn in as President on the 19th of January. This will happen at the Gambian Embassy located in Senegal.
11. As for Jammeh, he should just carry his wahala and go.