1. Really, what else were you expecting to be number 1?Geles for the win.
2. Your mother’s “I’m here for my breakthrough” Sunday hat:You already know she is not there to play.
3. The “I’m going to slay at Asalatu” veil:GIVE THEM!
4. The “let’s go and scatter that Owambe” jewellery:Mama Di Mama!
5. The ‘I beta pass my neighbour’ bead set:Oshey, mummy of the bride.
6. Your mother’s wardrobe is basically incomplete without:Nigerian mothers love their matchy-matchy.
7. The bag your mother always forgets her phone in:Why they never answer your call.
8. The unofficial Nigerian mother wig:If your mother is funky, she will have it in brown too.
9. Your father’s ‘pass me the remote’ polo:
You know he is about to watch football.