1. When you thought English was going to be your best subject.Something you’ve been speaking since you were a kid. Should be easy!
2. When your teacher asks you to write an essay on how you spent your last holiday and you have to write about all the places you’ve never been to.“I went to Jamaica with my family…”
3. When you see “write a letter to the local government chairman of your community…” on your question paper.What’s this nonsense?
4. When you ask your classmates to explain something to you and they’re speaking big grammar.Shoot me please!
5. You, trying to understand the point of those summary passages.Still don’t know the point.
6. When you still can’t differentiate between ‘its’ and ‘it’s’.See my life!
7. You trying to pronounce words like “discombobulate” correctly.I must not disgrace my ancestors.
8. When you try to read the newspapers to improve your English and see ‘words’ like “feedbacks”.Jesus!
9. The main reason you hated English Language in school.Is it not just ordinary ‘love’ we are talking about again?
10. When you try to form big grammar and end up shelling terribly.
I don mess up.