The things you have to do to make the weekend great!
Last Updated September 30, 2016
Share this story
1. When you realise you have a public holiday following the weekend, so you have a 3 or 4 day weekend.
Somebody praise the lord!
2. Make sure you ignore your boss’s emails asking you to “treat as urgent” anything that will mean you have to work over the weekend.
Better get out!
3. This should be your reply to any invitation over the weekend, where there is food.
“I will be there!”
4. You preparing for the sort of sleep that ignores your alarm clock.
The most enjoyable sleep there is!
5. When you see your church members coming to invite you for any long church programme.
Not on seat oh!
6. Tell all your family members you are travelling so they don’t bring their wahala to “visit” you.
Stay in your own houses please!
7. Throw away your debit card so you don’t subject yourself to a life of poverty after the weekend.
Before you spend too much money.
8. If your ex calls you, don’t pick up the phone.
It can never be for anything good.
If you enjoyed this, then you’ll definitely love “Hustle”, an amazing new dramedy on Africa Magic Urban that follows the antics of Dayo, a JJC to the city of Lagos! Catch it on Africa Magic Urban 153 at 21:30 CAT (8.30pm Nigerian time) from October 3, 2016.