Listen, people — I know we’re all thinking these things, but don’t Google search them. Others will see them too.
Here’s everything Google Nigeria will suggest when you start to type:
1. We are the one of the most religious people in the world!
2. We care about money, love and weddings. In that order.
3. We tend to offend people a lot. So, you gotta get your apologies right in Nigeria.
4. Postinor takes precedence over Paypal and the internet over here. Don’t ask me why.
5. Hindsight is a powerful thing. Also we love Chris Brown. And Chris Brown’s I should have kissed you.
6. No one understands Nigeria’s conditions more than Nigerians.
7. We do not like Lagos. Not a lot, at least.
8. We obviously think Buhari has powers. He was sick, dead then back.
9. Obasanjo is still a mystery to us.
10. We are ALL about the money.
11. We care about babies – and peace.
12. We like to budget.
13. We ask the important questions.
14. We have an unhealthy view of GEJ. The illuminati? Come on!
15. And never mind that we condemn them everyday, we want to join the illuminati
Strange. That’s the word that comes to mind. Nigerians are the strangest people in the world. Share to confront others with this dose of Google reality!