1. Just sleep.You probably had to wake up at 5A.M. But keep one eye open, before they chance you.
2. Make friends with your fellow queuers.Nigerians are nothing if not friendly in crisis.
3. Write a book.We hear that suffering increases creativity.
4. Turn it into a picnic.LMAO! Bring the rest of your family to join in the wait – along with food.
5. Start a small business – pure water, bottled water, cold drinks, novels, hand fan etc.What do you think your boot is for?
6. Write a Nigerian song.Eedris, African China…they found inspiration in our hopelessness. Honestly, it’s not that hard