1. When your friend gets engaged.
2. Then you remember that probably means you have to do bridesmaid wahala!
3. When the maid of honour starts doing like class captain.
Madam better rest!
4. When they start calling funky colours you’ve never heard before.
You say glossy meringue abi? Very what? Very good!
5. When they call one funny hairstyle that will make your head look like egg.
“It’s a no from me!”
6. When you need to drop money for bridal shower, hen night and pre-wedding brunch.
How many wedding will you wed ma?
7. When you get more useless notifications from the wedding group chat.
If I leave the group chat now it will be like I’m rude.
8. When you’re in more than one bridesmaid group chat at the same time.
All of you should shut up!
9. When you see the aso ebi prices.
Is the aso ebi made of heavenly material?
10. When the bride thinks that bridesmaid means temporary housegirl.
My sister you’ve missed road oh! I’m not on seat.
11. When the group oversabi starts talking another thing again.
When will this one shut up for goodness sakes?
12. When the photographer starts calling useless poses for the wedding party.
Dab ko, dab ni.
13. When people start trying to hook you up with one of the groomsmen by force.
If you don’t gerraria for real!
14. When people start shouting your name to catch the bouquet.
Did I beg you people?
15. You and your fellow bridesmaids packing money being sprayed on the couple.
16. When it’s all over.
Peace at last!
17. When you calculate how much you’ve spent on the wedding.
18. When another friend gets engaged.