NYSC is that one year of your life that you willingly dash to the government. And while it can be fun, it can also be a very scary thing too. A new environment, new places, new method of living, all for three weeks. This list details all the panic that comes when you receive your posting letter.
1. How you react when you hear that the call up letter is out.
The moment of reckoning has come.
2. Your face when the network starts acting up.
This network never stops to act like an mgbeke when you need it most. What is all this rubbish for God’s sake?
3. You, expecting that you’ll be posted to Lagos state.
Or Abuja, or your parents house. Lmao.
4. But your call up comes out and you see Borno.
Or Jigawa, Yobe, Taraba, Katsina.
5. You, thinking of how to even locate the camp.
How on earth will I find Nonwa-gbam-Tai? Is that in Taiwan or Nigeria?
6. And you wonder why this camp thing can not be cancelled sef.
Are these people not afraid of Corona virus? Can’t you cancel this thing until Corona is gone?
7. But despite everything, you know you will still go.
After all, you fasted and prayed for your name to come out on the list.
For the new otondos, here are sure-fire ways to survive the ghetto that is NYSC camp. Believe us, you’ll need it.