If your mind goes on overdrive because of the barest minimum and you overthink every situation, this one here is for you:
1. You, when someone hits you up with a “we need to talk” text
Hay God, I’m in trouble. Did they find out about the stuff I did 5 years ago?
2. Or your boss asks you to see them
“Please pray for me. I’m about to get fired.”
3. When someone texts you to ask you something and they go offline without saying what they want
COME BACK NOW!
4. When you remember something you said in public and can’t stop thinking about the way you said it
Did I make these people uncomfortable? That explains why they were so cold to me.
5. You, when someone laughs too hard at your joke
Oh, my God. They feel so sad for me.
6. Or worse, they don’t laugh at all
I must have overdone it. I should have just kept quiet
7. You, when a conversation doesn’t go the way you planned it your head
This is why you hate interviews if we’re keeping it real
8. When you realise that you judge people without even knowing it
Well, isn’t this a twist?