1. When world class hospitals become dumping grounds.
2. Hospitals that are under-staffed and ill-equipped.
I have family members who have died in public hospitals because they were no doctors on call or they didn’t have medication #HowTheyRobbedUs— Phlynt Phlossy™ (@PhilChard) October 17, 2016
3. When we are forced to flee our homes.
The country’s lost not just capital, but PEOPLE: they’ve scattered around the world looking for resources, opportunity #HowTheyRobbedUs— Zoé Samudzi (@ztsamudzi) October 17, 2016
4. And we don’t see our loved ones for years.
5. We are forced to go to places where we are not welcome.
6. We go to places where they hate us.
Families disintegrated, most settling in countries where they are treated like dirt bags & useless poor undesirable people #HowTheyRobbedUs— Great Baexpectations (@__Drey_) October 18, 2016