If you are reading this, it’s too late. When will you marry? You are of marriageable age for starters. If you were born in the 90’s, chances are that you were privileged to witness some of the buying power of the naira. That is before the fire nation called recession attacked and our money lost value. Here are some of the things we remember being able to buy in the good old days.
1) Goody Goody Goodness – an all-time yummy favorite
2) Two wise men – Goldspot and Limca
3) Five cones of this N10 ice cream
4) The original actual beef containing N30 gala
5) Books, well, exercise books.
6) Proper Suya – N50 suya was enjoyment central. Chop life king/queen
7) Some of these cool toys