Schools are pretty much all about lectures, tests, exams, and assignments. Of course, students have a love-hate (mostly) relationships with all of them. Let’s talk about assignments, we will come to the others later. When students have to deal with a new assignment, their thoughts go something like this:
1. This lecturer own is too much sef. Another assignment?
2. Anyway, the deadline is in 2 weeks. There is still time.
3. My mind is telling me to start the research, but what’s the rush?
4. Hm, don’t let me play myself. Let me ask my classmates if they’ve started theirs.
5. Nobody has started. I worry too much.
6. This school likes to stress someone sha. Classes, tests, exams, assignments. On top wetin?
7. Bruh! It’s only a few days to the deadline, and I haven’t written a word.
8. WHERE DID TIME GO?
9. This class rep should ask for an extension oh.
10. Ah, no extension. This lecturer is definitely an enemy of progress
11. Let me check in on my classmates again
12. How are some people writing their conclusion already? Nigerians will always disappoint you
13. How am I going to write a 4000 word paper in two days?
14. Well, I die
15. Why didn’t start this assignment sooner?
16. Ah!!! I hate school!
17. Omo, na copy and paste go do this one oh.
18. Chile, I managed to turn this thing in. Now, I deserve to sleep for a week
19. For real, though, this will be the last time I leave any school work until the last minute