Seyi Makinde hit the ground running from the first minute he became the governor of Oyo State. And before long, his administration became one of the most-loved in Nigeria. Not to make it seem like Nigerians love celebrating the bare minimum because there is still a long way to go but Seyi Makinde has repeatedly shown that he means business. And these are some of the reasons why he has a decent public perception.
One of the first things he did and it warmed our hearts
Infrastructure is important, no?
Never to be caught unprepared
- 4 Foods That Can Do Other Fulfilling Things
- 5 Ways A Buffet Can Go Wrong In Nigeria
- 8 Innocent Animals That Nigerians Have Demonised
- Breaking: Three-Storey School Building Collapses in Ejigbo, Lagos
- 8 Things We’re Looking Forward To As Serie A Is Returning
Hard decision, but it had to be done
Throw in something about when life gives you lemon
And if you’re feeling stressed, take a break from coronavirus everything for a moment here.