The lockdown is definitely not fun for anyone who lives alone. The privacy is good, but it was better when you could leave the house whenever you wanted to and return home to crash.
You should definitely relate to this if the fact that you live alone during these times is starting to get to you.
1. When you realise that you only talk when you sing along to music
Good to know that I can still construct words.
2. When you see a missed call notification and you realise that it’s your parents again
At least I now know I don’t have friends.
3. You, when you realise that your movie collection won’t fill the void in your heart
4. When your landlord thinks you’re free because you’re home
If you don’t get out of here
5. When a fresh wave of anxiety hits and you have to deal with it alone
- What To Do When You’re Attacked By A Lion In Nigeria
- Sex Life: I Was Celibate For Nearly A Decade
- QUIZ: How Many ‘God Whens’ Do You Have Left In You?
- I Read “My Book Of Bible Stories” So You Don’t Have To
- QUIZ: Only Food Experts Can Score 9/13 On This Nigerian Food Trivia
6. You, thinking about the number of days you can go without food because you’re never in the mood to cook
If the Coronavirus doesn’t kill me, hunger will.
7. You, trying to remember the last time you touched someone who isn’t you
I need to hug someone.
8. When your room is a mess but you have no desire to clean up
It’s not like anyone is coming to visit me.
9. You, when you finally get past your fears and take a stroll on your street
Hello stranger, can I hug you?
10. What your room looks like when you go back inside
I’m back in the pen, serving my sentence