See, having older friends are equal parts fun and stressful. In many ways, they’re your older siblings and parents packed into different bodies. You get along until you don’t. If you’re the youngest in your crew, this is will make you feel seen.
1. You, when they use your age against you in the middle of an argument
Low blow. I have no comeback for that, damn you.
2. When they make group decisions without consulting you
Just say you’re my parents and get it over with.
3. When they give you a lecture about responsibility, never mind that you have a 9-5 and 3 side jobs
Alaye jor jor jor.
4. You, every time they complain about how young you still are
Why didn’t you stop growing at 22?
5. When you live together and they think their age excludes them from doing house chores or running errands
You don’t know what’s doing you.
6. Depending on what the age difference is, choosing what music to listen or movie to watch is a struggle
Does old age come with poor taste?
7. When they make plans to go to fancy places even though they know you probably can’t afford it
I really need to ditch you, guys.
8. When they offer to take care of some of your bills
As you should. You created the problem, so you need to solve it
9. But it’s not all bad because you know you have people to run to if you’re in a fix
They’re pretty useful sometimes
10. When you start making friends with younger people and you realise that you’re turning into your older friends
I reject it IJN.