1) You’re overwhelmed with embarrassment when you remember the time you thought skincare was just wiping your face every night with the following things:
That POP cream is the biggest scam in Nigerian skincare history.
2) This is you taking notes while watching every skincare influencer video on YouTube:
Learning from the “professionals”.
3) When you decide to get into proper skincare and you realize how expensive the quality products are:
Shey I won’t just continue with my acne like this?
4) When you ask someone with clear skin what their routine is and they say it’s drinking water.
Do you think I’m stupid?!
5) When you finally buy expensive quality products and, for some reason, they don’t work for you.
Could it be?
6) Or worse, they make you break out even more.
What did I do?
7) When you do some research and discover that some of the products (and skin hacks) you found aren’t working because they’re actually bad…for every skin type.
What manner of wickedness??
8) When you see people who use anything on their skins and still glow brighter than the sun.
That’s when you realise that this life is unfair.
9) Or people who don’t even use anything and still glow like they’re permanently covered with a real life Snapchat filter.
I see you judging me with your eyes!
What’s up, Zikoko Fam? It would mean the world to us if you spared a few minutes to fill this Reader Survey. It’s so we can bring you the content you really want!