Some people share a very strong connection with their bed, or anything that can pass for a bed. They’ve decided that their favourite pastime is sleeping and there’s nothing anybody can tell them. If you’re one of these people, this is for you:
1. When you’ve hit the snooze button three times and realise that you will have to get up the next time the alarm goes off
Do I have to work? Would unemployment be that bad, actually?
2. You, looking for empty spaces at work so you can have a time out
The company handbook says I should preserve my mental health. This is me doing that
3. You, every time someone asks you to hang out after work
Thanks, but no thanks. My bed is waiting for me.
4. When you sleep off inside Danfo and miss your bus stop
Ah! The sleep was worth it though
5. When you are taking a precious nap and a call or text wakes you up
It’s even more annoying when it’s from your network provider
6. When you drag yourself to hang out with someone and it turns out to be a waste of time
I’m such an idiot
7. You, when your boss asks you to come in on a weekend
Burn in hell, you enemy of progress.
8. When you work from home and you can’t get your eyes off your bed
Maybe this is how I get fired. But it is what it is