Some people share a very strong connection with their bed or anything that can pass for a bed. They’ve decided that their favourite pastime is sleeping and there’s nothing anybody can tell them. If you’re one of these people, this post will connect with you on a deep level:
1. When you’ve hit the snooze button three times and realise that you will have to get up the next time the alarm goes off
Do I have to work? Would unemployment be that bad, actually?
2. You, looking for empty rooms at work so you can have a timeout
The company handbook says I should preserve my mental health. This is me doing that
3. You, wondering if taking a 5-minute nap in the office bathroom is actually a bad idea
I can’t believe that I’m actually considering this.
4. You, every time someone asks you to hang out after work
Thanks, but no thanks.
5. When you sleep off on your ride home and miss your bus stop
Ah! The sleep was worth it, though.
6. When you are taking a precious nap and a call or text wakes you up
It’s even more annoying when it’s from your network provider
7. When you drag yourself to hang out with someone and it turns out to be a massive waste of time
I’m such an idiot.
8. You, when your boss asks you to come in on a weekend
Burn in hell, you enemy of progress.
9. When you work from home and decide to work on your bed
Maybe this is how I get fired. But it is what it is!