When a Nigerian relationship is coming to an end it’s usually not that easy to tell. Because people move mad in and out of relationships. But most often people start moving funny too and thus exhibiting the characteristics on this list.
1. Inability to hear their phone ringing.
Also known as “I didn’t hear my phone ring” or “My phone was on silent”.
2. Inability to pick their calls.
Also known as “I haven’t had time to pick any calls today, been busy in a meeting with my guardian angel”.
3. Inability to read messages.
Also known as “I have not been with my phone all day, I did not see your messages”.
4. Sudden tight schedule syndrome.
Also known as “Can we cancel? I have a lot of work to do”.
5. A persistent bad mood.
Which is manifested by them giving you attitude for the silliest reasons.
6. Sudden inability to comprehend English.
Communication no longer solves your problems. You communicate all your feelings/frustrations and they say “ok” and then go off to continue doing the very same thing you complained about.
7. Sudden exhibition of polygamous tendencies.
A.k.a Cheating/ side chic condundrum.
8. Straight to the point syndrome.
Also known as “Hello, what’s up, why are you calling?”