Growing up in Nigeria meant dealing with people that were committed to making your life a living hell. This post includes some of them.
1. The neighbour that always told your parents what you were up to when they were away
Those ones heard “be your brother’s keeper” and decided to be nuisances.
2. The home lesson teacher who was never late
They were always like “How can I make your life more difficult today?”
3. The relative that always came to visit and ended up staying for months
4. The aunty that liked to give you only one piece of meat at family events
But who will eat the rest?
5. The cousin you had to share your toys with
It was bad enough that you had to share, but they always ended up ruining your toys.
6. The class efiko that made you look unserious to your parents
Must you show yourself every time?
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.