Dear couples, we are happy that you have found love and you are happy. But please remember that some of us are single and desperate and you are not making it easier for us. Here’s a list of things you can do make our life easier:
1. Petition to ban that “whenever you’re ready” song.
Because really, what exactly is it that single people are supposed to be ready for? More loneliness or what? You think if love was easy to find we would not have carried torchlight to look for it? Please ehn. Sign the petition here:
2. Refuse to post LOMOTIF videos and couple Tik Toks.
It is relationship, not content creation. If we single people start posting our single videos too ehn, una go tire o.
3. Tweets or posts about “This man cares for me/This woman was made for me” should stay in the drafts.
You sef ask yourself: What should single people learn from that please?
4. Refuse to wear matching couple outfits.
Are you people siamese twins? Abeg biko.
5. When you marry, post pictures and go. Don’t caption it: “I married my best friend.”
Are you implying that we don’t have best friends or it is our mortal enemies that we will marry? Stop that thing abeg.