At some point, we’ve all been in situations where your data plan runs out or expires and you can’t, for the life of you, decide on which data plan to subscribe to. That indecision has to be the most frustrating feeling in the world.
1. The last data plan wasn’t big enough
You’re still angry that it finished when you were watching Netflix with your lover.
2. But the bigger data plan is more than you can afford
Because you didn’t budget for another data plan (or, more likely because you’re broke), you don’t have money to get a bigger data plan because your provider’s plans are all expensive.
3. And even if you got it, the data plan is more than you want
I mean you just want to watch Netflix, not download the whole internet.
4. And you remember even further that their network has been showing you pepper
When you remember that the network reception was trash throughout the plan anyways.
5. Then you remember that Airtel has a data plan designed just to fit your needs.
All you need to do is dial *141# to find the list of plans and choose the one that best fits your browsing habits. Don’t dull.