For a lot of people, sex is still a word that carries a lot of baggage. And even though it is something they do, they find it awkward to talk about. That’s why we came up with a list of words people have use instead of sex. They are odd, crude, funny, and creative. It goes a long way to show that Nigerians are unmatched.
Lol who are you deceiving? Say it with your chest, dear. We won’t eat you.
2. “Eat your work.”
3. “Change oil.”
I need to change my oil = I need to have sex. Alani the mechanic.
4. “Knack apakao.”
Yeah, that’s what it looks like when you imagine it.
The posh ones.
6. “Go into the inner chambers.”
The lawyers are triggered.
7. “Eat the forbidden fruit.”
Y’all play too much, tbh.
8. “Visit the promised land.”
Are these the descendants Moses died for, ehn?
9. “Let’s have an interaction.”
And then the suits and tie come off (or on).
10. “Log in.”
Is this something from the tech guys? Sounds corny sha.
11. “It’s time for communion.”
12. “Let’s collabo.”
This is the song that started it all.
13. “Baby do you have light? It seems I would like to charge my phone.”
How do you people even come up with these things?
14. “Can we fornicate?”
God to you people.
15. “Can we do Mummy and Daddy?”