1. People who take too long when using the ATM.
Is it a novel?
2. Drivers that see you trying to cross the road, then speed up.
Is this one mad?
3. People who preach with megaphones very early in the morning.
Is it not too early?
4. Passengers on the bus who keep trying to look into your phone.
Can I help you?
5. Passengers on the bus that complain the money the conductor gave them isn’t clean enough.
Better take it and be going.
6. Sellers in the market who randomly grab and pull you.
Is your uncle mad?
7. Customer Care people who know even less about the problem than you do.
How did you even get this job?
8. People who think “you’ve added oh” counts as a proper greeting.
What is wrong with you?
9. Cashiers who never ever have change.
Better go and find change.
10. Conductors who join your change with another passenger.
I hate you.
11. Cab drivers that tell you they know the place, and then start asking you for directions.
See this one.
12. Waiters who don’t tell you the POS isn’t working till you’re done eating.
Hay God! Stress.
13. People at bars who clearly know nothing about football, but shout the loudest.
Will you keep quiet.
14. Secretaries that exist only to be rude.
Sorry you hate your job.
15. That stranger that will walk up to you and complain about your outfit or how you’re kissing bae in public.
Do I know you?
You know you’ve met them, they are EVERYWHERE!