With how stressful the world is right now, we’ve decided to hop on the nostalgia train and take us back to simpler times, when all we had to worry about was finding batteries for our Brick Game.
On that note, here are 13 games that made our childhoods:
1. The game that made every party pack better.
Getting all the rings on was super satisfying.
2. The game that had us all hoarding Coke bottle covers.
This was the absolute best.
3. The game that always wrecked our biros.
This was the most fun thing to do during a free period.
4. The game that probably turned you into a gambler.
Once you start rolling dice, there’s no going back.
5. The game that had you stealing biro covers and Tiger batteries.
Still need to know the first person that made this.
6. The game you’d play non-stop for hours.
We used to buy batteries tire.
7. The game that always made you and your friends fight.
By the time you give your bestie “pick 3″…
8. The game that somehow made you feel like an adult.
This one always put your brain to work.
9. The game that left us with too many useless rubber bands.
What was even the point of this game?
10. The game that gave us a reason to go outside.
The closest we got to exercise.
11. The game that got us all obsessed with money.
If only we took our finances as seriously as we took this game.
12. The game we managed whenever Monopoly wasn’t available.
This was the side chick of board games.
13. The game that taught us all how to be violent.
“After round one, original Panadol Extra…”