Loving a Nigerian babe can be hard if you don’t do it intentionally. But we have cracked that code. In this article, we provide you 12 solid points on intentional loving. Listen to us, and you’ll see how your love life will progress.
1. Buy her gifts.
It doesn’t matter if you go broke doing it. You are being intentional, and that intentionality will replenish your pockets.
2. Don’t buy her gifts.
Being intentional is not always about the gifts. Never forget that.
3. Give her attention.
Intentional loving is about paying attention to her. Even Tiwa Savage sang it. Who are you to disobey?
4. Focus on yourself.
Honestly, you can give her too much attention and she will accuse you of being insecure.
5. When she tweets about craving something, even as bants, step up and do the needful.
That shows you are taking note of her desires and you are intentional about seeing them satisfied.
6. When she tweets about craving something, even as bants, look away.
After all, it’s bants. Besides you can get them for her and she’ll say you are insinuating that she is materialistic.
7. When she is complaining about something, listen to her and ask questions.
Ask her to spill it all. Was she silent or was she silenced?
8. When she is complaining about something, just kiss her and say it’s okay.
Don’t ask questions. Don’t say anything except ehya. She probably just needs to rant.
9. Send her long epistles and fervent declarations of love.
All day, all night, remind her of your presence. Get your inner Shakespeare out and speak the language of love to her.
10. Don’t send her any epistles, please.
You better respect yourself. Who wants to date a sentimental man?
11. Give her space.
Learn to play hard to get. Women love a man who can keep them on their toes.
12. Don’t give her space.
Honestly, loving women intentionally is the simplest thing to do. Just know that it’s the little things. That’s what matters.