1. You, wondering if you actually need to buy new clothes
Are my clothes really that old?
2. When you remember that you’re beginning to wear one shirt too much
People are beginning to notice this red shirt oh.
3. When you think about all the stress of buying in your local market
Ugh! The ghetto. It’s not me and you people.
4. When you try to buy online and realise the shipping fee is more than what’s in your cart
I didn’t kill anyone na; I’m only trying to look good.
5. When you finally decide to drag yourself to the market
Well, I’m ready to die now.
6. How different vendors swarm around you the moment you get to the market
Ahah, are you people that hungry?
7. You, avoiding eye contact with everyone
I’m not buying anything from you, abeg.
8. You, after you’ve walked for hours without finding anything you like
I should have just paid for that shipping fee or found a plug.
9. When a vendor tries too hard to convince you to buy a shirt
Uhm, something is totally wrong with this thing
10. You, when you find a pair of jeans that fit
Good things exist after all.
11. When you get home and wonder if you got the best deal
Ha! These people have scammed me.