Here are 10 things you need to know because sometimes useless information can be useful too.
1. The Bible is the most shoplifted book in the world
You people are stealing a book that has the words “thou shall not steal” written inside?
2. Mosquitoes are more attracted to the colour blue than any other colour
According to Nigerian mothers, it’s black but okay oh
3. Termites eat through wood twice as fast when listening to rock music
Sorry to that cute furniture you spent all your salary on, but at least termites have good taste
4. A rat can last longer without water than a camel
Why were these pests created ffs?
5. Rats can’t vomit
Well, that’s good to know. If I poison them, the least they can do is swallow and die.
6. No word in the English language rhymes with the mouth, orange, or silver
I don’t think this applies to Nigerian pronunciation because mouth rhymes with tout, orange with garage (as in a new garage) and silver with Sylvia.
7. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep your eyes from crying
Why is this information not on every billboard, abeg?
8. For every person on Earth, there are 200 million insects
Idk how to feel about this, also why?
9. Urine was once used as a detergent for washing
Just in case omo finishes, and you’re too lazy to go and buy.
10. Gbegiri is made from beans
Why do you people stain Amala’s white with this thing? Please, stop eating juiced beans.
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.