Attaining the perfect Nigerian girlfriend status is not a day’s job but here are a few pointers to help nudge you in the right direction.
1. You may be the side chic or main chic.
Don’t try to find out which. It rains everywhere sis, just bless the Lord you have a man. It’s cold out here sis.
2. Your body count should be nothing more than 3.
Anything more than 3 and you are officially in “Hoe” category and that automatically cancels out “Wife material” category.
3. Be OK with whatever amount of attention your man gives you.
Don’t stress that man sis, there is a queue of girls waiting to take your place. If he calls once every blue moon, just thank God you have man.
4. You need to be a freak in the sheets sis.
With limited experience you need to have porn-star rated skills in bed sis.
5. Don’t talk about things that annoy you or things that your man keeps forgetting.
Thats nagging sis, and nagging makes you a lil witch.
6. Don’t expect marriage, don’t even talk about it.
If he wants marriage then good for you. If he doesn’t then pray for him but don’t put pressure on your man. He is a young man still enjoying life.
7. Be a good cook.
Because the road to a man’s heart is still through his stomach. If another girl happens to find that route, its time to kumbaya her out.
8. Have money for PS4. Be rich.
But not richer than him, he is the man remember?
9. You know feminism ends on Twitter right?
It’s all bants, you need to know your place as a woman.
Read this too: The Exact Recipe For The Perfect Nigerian Boyfriend