When you are a shopaholic shopping is not just an activity, it’s an Olympic sport and you win every time you buy something distinct and in limited. It’s a beautiful addiction that keeps your wardrobe spilling over, your drip eternally fresh, and your bank account always almost empty.
1. You any time you see SALES.
Drop me here please.
2. You any time you hear “discount”.
This is a sign that God wants me to own this.
3. Your debit card every time you reach for it to buy yet another dress.
So who will now pay your bills?
4. Meanwhile your bills looking at you like…
You think adulting is a joke?
5. And your ignoring them like…
Because drip is eternal.
6. You when you haven’t bought anything new in 2 weeks.
I know I look normal and act healthy but I am not Ok. I need a shoe I haven’t seen before.
7. Your gallery filled with pictures of things you still want to buy.
It’s called a vanity vision board dear.
8. Buying the same top in different colors.
Slay should come in different shades please.
9. Your wardrobe filled with clothes you’ve worn only once.
We don’t repeat clothes please. You want people to start predicting my slay?
10. You when someone wants to steal a blouse.
Excuse me, who are you? Who sent you? How do you form? Who you?
And as a bonus when you are a shopaholic you are also mostly in denial of the fact that you are a shopaholic.
What’s up, Zikoko Fam? It would mean the world to us if you spared a few minutes to fill this Reader Survey. It’s so we can bring you the content you really want!