The June 12th protests are currently ongoing. There have been tweets and reports of protesters being teargassed or arrested by the police, and this has prompted the need for extra safety.
Please read and share this with everyone you know to help them stay safe during the June 12th Protests.
1. In case of any danger, such as teargas, please get them to a safe and open space as quick as possible.
2. Try contacting a family member or someone close to them.
Protesters should swap emergency contacts; that way, if one person is arrested, it is easy to call someone known to the protester.
3. Always have a spare bottle of water and a first aid kit.
4. Always have a spare face mask too.
5. Never stop tweeting or sharing your location.
6. If you see any seriously injured protesters, please call this number: 08102280382.
An ambulance with a team of medics will get to you as soon as possible.
7. If you know any arrested protesters, please fill THIS FORM immediately.
Joining the protest? Here are tips to stay out of harm’s way.