Due to the Coronavirus pandemic and its effect on the educational sector, there have been talks to switch to e-learning. In a recent interview though, ASUU said e-learning can’t work in Nigerian universities.
And we know why.
1. Network providers will mess things up.
It’s kuku their work.
2. Will there even be enough money for constant data?
Nigerian students wondering where to get money for data.
3. Who will teach those Mummies and Daddies how to use Zoom?
We ask, who?
4. How will they shout at students and threaten to fail them?
Normal class: Look at how you’re dressed? Oya leave the class before I fail you.
Online class: …
5. No more opportunity to dictate notes alone.
Imagine trying to dictate notes over Zoom. Lewl.
6. How will they sell materials?
Nigerian lecturers when they realise that their side hustle cannot prosper on e-learning channels.
7. And finally, how will they do group presentations?
How else will students come on stage to act as the full clowns they are?