If you currently attend school in Nigeria or you used to, odds are that at least four of the following things will hit close to home.
1. When your single ass is taking an evening stroll to clear your head and you see couples everywhere
You think you deserve happiness and I don’t? You think you’re better than me?
2. When you realise that there’s new material to buy for a course
Y’all are so mad. I’m going to bed now before I get angry.
3. When it’s almost the end of the semester and you remember that you haven’t opened any of the books you bought
Why did I even bother?
4. When you go to a class before noon and find out it’s been cancelled
This is why I think about murder.
5. When you get to class a little late and find someone in your favourite seat
So, you have chosen death.
6.When you didn’t raise your hand but your lecturer calls you to answer a question
Be scared, man. Be very scared.
7. When you go to a school programme and find out that there’s no free food
Okay, I agree coming here was a bad Idea. But when can I leave?
8. Or when you go to a restaurant and find out your favourite server is not on duty
9. When you’re looking forward to a public holiday and a lecturer ruins your plans with assignments
And you think you’re going to heaven.