One thing almost every student is terrified of is the Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). It is an indicator of whether you’ll graduate, have an extra year, be loved by your parents or hated by them. Here’s a list of CGPA troubles every Nigerian student is familiar with.
1. When your parents ask what your CGPA is.
Especially when you’re eating.
2. You, when someone says your CGPA can’t flash MTN to MTN.
It’s God that will punish you for me!
3. You, calculating your CGPA hoping that a change will occur.
God of multiplication, biko turn up.
4. You, when you realise you need a certain CGPA to cross to another level.
Hmm, God. Is this how it ends?
5. You, when Twitter people start a thread on Face vs. CGPA.
I’m visually impaired so I can’t see this, please.