The university is divided into two groups — students who wouldn’t miss a class unless they absolutely can’t help it and students who could care less about attending lectures. If you belong to the second group, this post is for you.
1. You, when it’s time for course registration
Y’all should look at me very well now oh. You won’t see me again
2. When your roommates are preparing to go for class, but you’ve just gotten to the sweetest part your sleep
Sleep is for the living.
3. How you sit through the few classes you attend
I’m in the ghetto.
4. You, when a friend hits you up to notify you of an impromptu test
5. What your phone looks like when it’s time for exams
Thank God for technology.
6. When a lecturer chases you out of the exam hall because they’ve never seen your face
Excuse me, sir. You’ve made a mistake.
7. How you look at everyone who expects you to flunk your exams
But what’s you people’s own?
8. How you look at them when the results come out and you passed all your courses
Hahaha. The jokes have always been on you.