We’ve all done things we’re not proud of at school. They feel so good at first, but they eventually get you thinking about how piss-poor your decision making is.
They are fun, though; that’s all what matters sometimes.
1. When you could use the money you have to buy data or a school material and you buy data
One struggle at a time, abeg.
2. When you give up on going to class after hitting the snooze button one too many times
Not anyone’s fault.
3. When you borrow a classmate’s material and refuse to return it, even when exams are approaching
Lord, forgive me for I have sinned.
4. When you scoop a few spoonfuls of milk from your roommate’s stash and you conveniently “forget” to tell them
I promise, this will be last time.
5. When you collect money from your parents for an imaginary project or class trip
My children will do it to me too, so we’re even.
6. When you stab classes many times in the semester that you feel sorry for your parents
And they thought sending me to school was a good investment.
7. When you write your name in the attendance sheet, excuse yourself to go to the toilet and you don’t return to class
I will feel guilty later, but it’s worth it for now.