We spend so much time thinking about how to make lecturers like us that we forget that we have to put in some work to make this happen. Well, this post will give you a good idea of where to start.
1. When they enter the lecture hall, stand up, raise your hands up and hail them
They will feel important and seen. More importantly, they will see you.
2. In the middle of a lecture, burst into a song and force them to dance
Don’t think they will send you out because they won’t. You will make them feel young again.
3. When you’re writing their exam, take some time out to write them a poem
They will feel desired and loved.
4. Sometimes, mobilise other students and get the class rep to tell the lecturer to take the day off
They are somebody’s child too. They need to rest.
5. Grade your assignments yourself before you turn them in
You’ve made their job easier, and they will appreciate your thoughtfulness.
6. Deflate their car tyres and offer to walk them home
They will enjoy the exercise and your company.
That’s it. Do let us know how it goes. Cheers!