The coronavirus became a thing we had to worry about and it forced everything to a standstill. Across the world, offices and schools have been closed to contain the spread of the virus. This post is the reality of Nigerian students who have been forced to return home since the nationwide closure of schools.
1. You, when the NUC directed that the school should be closed
And they thought we were starting exams next week. Lmao
2. But you realised that it meant that you were going home
Heh. I’m in danger.
3. You, when your parents happily receive you
Because your slave has returned abi?
4. When you’ve only spent a day but you’ve started running errands
You people just can’t wait, can you?
5. When they complain about everything you do and ask if that’s what you do in school too
It’s not your fault.
- Memes That’ll Remind You About the Very First Time You Went to the Gym
- What BAT’s Tompolo Visit Tells Us About Nigerian Politics
- 20 Memes You’ll Relate to if You’ve Ever Attended a Party Alone
- These Nigerian Governors Are Making Shady Moves
- Why You Should Care About the BVAS
6. You, after studying for 5 minutes
Abeg, I can’t kill myself.
7. When you realise that schools outside the country are doing online classes
These people like oversabi sha.
8. You, when your friends hit you up to see if you’re studying
Don’t vex me, please.
9. You, trying to keep up with all the messages on the class WhatsApp group chat
You people don’t have work, and it shows.
10. You, thinking about what the closure means for your graduation plans
Tears. Hot tears.