1. Trying to comb your hair every morning:
2. When strangers try to touch your hair without asking:
This ain’t no petting zoo.
3. Trying to choose the right hair products to use:
Which one is better, water based or oil based conditioner? Do I get the regular conditioner or just the leave-in, or both?
4. When they ask you for your hair routine:
Uh…wash and dry?
5. When you hear, “Oh! Your hair is so curly, what do you use?”
6. When a guy trying to toast you says, “Oh baby, I just lurhv this your natural hair! You’re such a natural beauty”
7. When you finish applying oils to your hair and it starts to drip down your face.
8. How it feels when your hair starts to break:
9. You on wash day:
10. You when you start to research how to take care of your hair:
11. When someone asks your hair type:
12. When somebody asks when you are making your hair:
What is your own?
13. When somebody says taking care of natural hair is cheap and easy:
Like, just shut up.
14. Not enough product; hair becomes dry and brittle. Too much product; hair becomes heavy and needs frequent washing.
What do you want from me?!!