1. When you're using your laptop one day and it's on a healthy 70% but then it suddenly dies.
Deep down you know what just happened. You've had the laptop for almost two years and you've been expecting it. Despite all this, you'll still be in denial.
2. This is you when you plug in your laptop that was completely dead and then 10 minutes later, it tells you it's full.
Is this how it's going to be from now on?
3. You know this sign all too well.
"I've heard na!" - You
4. This is you rushing to save your work when you're doing important stuff and Nepa takes light.
5. This is you when all your friends are talking about how long their laptop batteries last.
Lemme me keep quiet and mind my business.
6. This is you when you try to watch one 40 minute long episode of a series and your battery dies 9 minutes in.
7. This is you when someone tells you to just go and buy a new battery.
"Did you give me money???!!"