When it comes to tasty food combos, Lagosians can never carry last!
1. Because, there’s the delicious Ewa Agoyin and Agege bread to have for breakfast.
2. We can’t forget to mention Frejon and fish stew.
3. What about the timeless fried yam and akara?
4. Yam pottage and efo-riro for lunch is lit AF!
5. And finally, Jollof Pasta with a sizzling side dish of Gizdodo.
And this meal was made in just 20 minutes!
Want to see how it was cooked? Check the video below for the full recipe.
For even more easy-to-prepare Nigerian recipes, check out Delicious Naija, from Maggi Nigeria.
Make sure to look out for the ‘Delicious Naija’ show at these times on your TV: 7:30 pm, Friday on Arewa24, 7:30 pm, Saturday on Africa Magic (Family) , 5 pm, Sunday on NTA, OR just watch it online right now!