1. The Nigerian tailor motto:
They will sha use you and practice.
2. This apt description:
Is it a lie?
3. When you show them one thing but they see something completely different.
4. When you trust a Nigerian tailor.
I pity you.
5. How to speak ‘Nigerian tailor’:
Add it to your vocabulary.
6. Every Nigerian tailor’s worst enemy:
You go call tire.
7. When your tailor knows they will still do what they want.
You’ll manage it like that.
8. When they are ‘busy’ doing nothing:
We need answers.
9. The pre-excuse face:
Brace yourself for the lies.
10. The official Nigerian tailor excuses:
ALL. OF. THEM.
11. When you finally know their lies.
I resemble ode, abi?
12. What would happen if superheroes had to work with them:
E pele Batman.
13. When they are the reason you’re still single.
See my life.