1. When the conductor refuses to stop for you because it’s not the “bus stop”:
They’ll just be shouting, “No be bus stop be dis”.
2. All the hatred you feel when the conductor is busy enjoying breeze outside and you’re sweating like Christmas goat inside:
3. All those perverted conductors:
Can you please keep your hands to yourself?
4. When you nearly miss your bus stop because you can’t even understand what the conductor is saying:
Which language do they even speak please?
5. Never ever EVER ask a conductor for directions:
They’ll just help you loss.
6. When you can’t find your money and you’ve already been giving the conductor eye:
It’s not a joking sturvz.
7. When you forget to collect your change from the conductor:
It can pain.
8. Conductors always manage to “forget” giving you change:
Conductors are the real scum tbh.
9. That annoying thing conductor’s do when they join your change with another passenger’s own:
10. When the conductor leaves with your change, it can really pain:
11. Really, when the conductor does not give you change, it can pain:
It’s not even funny at all.
12. When you’re trying to form ajebo to call your bus stop, conductor will just be looking at you like:
What is this one saying?
13. If you want to collect your change, you have to switch language for these conductors:
You cannot be forming ajebo for Lagos conductor.
14. You can really never be too sure when it comes to conductors and change:
Especially when there’s no money on these here streets.
15. When you’re staying jejely in your lane and the conductor uses his own to jam you:
But why na? Is it fair? Ehn?
16. When you want to do strong head after the conductor has said he doesn’t have change:
You get mind sha.
17. That awkward moment when the conductor starts fighting on top of your head:
Sha don’t punch me please.
18. Waiting for the conductor to give you change like:
19. When the conductor is trying to do strong head and doesn’t want to give you your change:
I go show craze for here today.
20. When the conductor is acting like they sent him to you:
If na play you dey play just stopeet.
21. When you decide to unlook and give the conductor bad money:
Eez like you don’t even like yourself.
22. All those conductors that like running away with change:
Where you dey go?
23. And all those conductors that’ll be abusing somebody anyhow because of change:
If you like abuse, just sha give me my change.
24. You when the conductor asks for money again after you’ve already paid:
It’s like something is worrying you.
25. When the conductor starts telling you to “dress, dress”: